Making every trip rewarding
MEMBERSHIP POINTS EXPIRING
Please take note that we are changing our membership policy on point collection from shopping at our outlets. From 1st January 2022, any member points collected will expire on the last date of the 24th month from when it is collected. This means if your points were collected on 1st January 2022, those points will only expire on 31st January 2024.
For all member points collected before 31st December 2021, the member points will expire on 31st December 2023. You are encouraged to redeem all your existing points collected to date by 31st December 2023 to avoid expiry of those points.
We thank you for shopping at Everrise, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Everrise Management Team
Frequently asked questions
You can apply at any Everrise outlet by presenting your MyKad / passport or apply e-membership via Everrise mobile app just by download from Play Store and App Store and register as member for free.
Join as Everrise member with a fee of RM 10 and receive a physical Everrise member card; or get free membership with any purchase of RM100 & above in a single receipt at Every outlet on the same day; or sign up for free e-membership via Everrise mobile app.
There is no supplementary card to be applied.
You can use at the same day you register.
1 point is earned with every RM10 spent at Everrise outlets or E-store, exclude formula mik powder. For every 200 points earned, members can redeem one RM 5 cash voucher. We also have products redemption with points, and points as payment at our cashier counters.
You can show your ID Card, or by telling cashier your phone number and you can still able to get member prices and member points.
Terms & Conditions
- Everrise membership is open to all individuals aged 16 years and above, with RM 10 of one-time joining fee for a physical card.
- Free e-membership is available via Everrise mobile app. Or get free member card when purchase RM 100 and above in a single receipt at any Everrise outlets.
- A fee of RM 10 is chargeable for any replacement of lost or damaged card,
- Joining fees and card replacement fees paid are not eligible for points earning.
- Everrise staffs and promoters are eligible to apply for the Everrise membership. However, they are not allowed to use the member cards during working hours and strictly not on customer’s purchase.
- Everrise member card must be presented at the cashier counter BEFORE each purchase to ensure all purchases are recorded and accumulated. CARD PRESENTED AFTER THE TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR POINTS ACCUMULATION.
- Everrise member card is not a credit card or charge card and is non-transferable. It remains the property of Everrise, to which it must be retuned to if found or requested.
- 1 point is earned with every RM10 spent, excluding purchase of formula milk powder. Other exclusions may be added in the future at the discretion of the Management.
- Points will expire after 2 years of the points being conceived.
- Everrise member points named are non-transferable and cannot be combined.
- For every 200 points earned, members are entitled to a RM5 cash voucher. The voucher is not redeemable for cash in whole or part and is not valid after the expiry date.
- Everrise point vouchers are strictly redeemable at all outlet.
- Everrise bears no responsibility for the loss or damage of the member’s vouchers.
- Members are required to present their Everrise member card and NRIC or passport for verification to redeem the cash vouchers.
- Everrise reserves the right to utilise the database information for other purpose pertaining to the business activities.
- Everrise reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as it deems fit at is absolute discretion and without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will override the existing terms and con actions.
- Everrise reserves the right to terminate the privileges and withdraw the cards from use at any time without prior notice.
- Failure to observe the terms and conditions stated herein may result in termination of Everrise membership and points forfeiture.
- In the event of any dispute or points discrepancy, the decision of the company is final.
- Everrise’s use of personal data is described in the Privacy Notice at https://www.everise.com.my. If you wish to request for access to and/or update your personal data and/or if you have any inquiries pertaining to your personal data, please follow the instructions in the Privacy Notice. Continued participation in the Everrise Membership Card programme will be deemed as consent as per the Privacy Notice.
For enquiries, please contact Everrise Membership Customer Service at +6082-237337 or email to [email protected]